The 2nd worst thing to ever happen to me was when I was evicted from my rental house in university. However now, the absolute worst thing to happen to me was when I had to deal with my new home catching fire, and that big event led me to have to stay in a hotel for over a week while the repairs were handled. That resulted from our home’s heating and cooling system having a extreme major breakdown, which caused the outdoor condenser unit to catch fire. The worst part about this ordeal was that it happened in the middle of the night! If it weren’t for that smoke detector, there’s no telling how badly this could’ve ended for me. The destruction caused by the air conditioner unit fire blow out was very extensive, and much of the electrical wiring from the outdoor cooling system to the indoor air handler was compromised. I had insurance that helped with the cost of repairs, although I still paid thousands of dollars to have the entire full heating and cooling system updated! Like I said, it was an extreme extensive ordeal, and it was frustrating to even know that the fire originated from the condenser unit being suffocated. I’d let the entire outside lawn grow too much around the condenser unit, so it wasn’t able to pull outside air into the system and cool down efficiently; Lesson l received: Don’t let your turf and garden overwhelm your air conditioner unit and surround it, or serious consequences will come to you in the end! And that is the way it is in my world at the end of the day!

thermostat